Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

What To Do With Extra Coro

GlossedOutLips

Cavy Slave
I have a good amount of extra coro. Anyone have any idea of toys or accessories i could make with it? My boys came home last night. They didnt come out and play for a couple hours last night but, Were in there all night playing with their jingle balls i got them. I think their getting comfortable in thier new digs. Right now i have 2 of those Ka-Bob things with the wooden pieces on them, 2 staw balls, and some applewood twigs , and a couple toilet paper rolls filled with hay. today i wanna go get them each a little stuffed toy. does this sound like enought things for them to keep ocupied with? Also any tips on making and covering a ramp?

How big is your cage? And, how many boars do you have in there?

You can do so much with coro, you could make houses, tunnels, bunkbeds(if you have a spare grid), hay racks, literally TONS of stuff! Get creative, have fun with it!

ETA: sorry!!! It posted 2, I don't know why. Sorry!

Last edited:
How big is your cage? And, how many boars do you have in there? You can do so much with coro, you could make houses, tunnels, bunkbeds(if you have a spare grid), hay racks, literally TONS of stuff! Get creative, have fun with it!
 I have a 4X2 with a 2X1 loft that houses 2 boars.

We made a hay box and then my son made a house for them for floor time. I also used extra to make the sides around the hay area higher so that it didn't end up all over the floor. I didn't of course count on the fact that my son would get it EVERYWHERE when he filled the hay box. lol

I made a house with my extra coro I could show you how I made it if you wanted me too

For a ramp u could put velcro on it and put stick fleece to the velcro and then when the fleece gets dirty you could just pull it off the velcro and wash it

For a ramp u could put velcro on it and put stick fleece to the velcro and then when the fleece gets dirty you could just pull it off the velcro and wash it

So put coro, then the velcro on that then the flece, correct? The ramp has been a challenge for me for some reason.

Yep u probably want to put something more rigid underneath the coro like part of a grid so your coro doesn't bend. So the layers should be grid zip tied to coro and then put the hooked velcro on it the coro and the fleece should stick to the velcro so tat when the fleece gets dirty you can pull it off and wash the fleece and then put it back on. Make sure you put some pictures up because I want to see the end result hope your piggys like it

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.