Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New here

fieryone

Cavy Slave
Hello. I've been looking over the site for the past few weeks and I've gotten so much great information not only on cages, but general care and info.

We have 2 new girls who are still quite young. Lucy is probably about 8 weeks and Ethel is probably about 3-4 months old. They're loving their new home and slowly getting used to us. I've posted pics of their cage and some of them already in other areas, but here are some more of the girls.

Here they are cuddling in their hammock/sleeping bag. They're both black & white so it's kind of hard to see 2 piggies in there. Lucy is a little buried under Ethel but you can see her little striped face. :love:
DSC02594b.jpg

And here they are sharing a piece of lettuce. They had a plate of it but Ethel ran off with one and Lucy just had to have THAT piece, too lol
DSC02591b.jpg

I'll be here often whenever I have a question about my piggies. Great site

makemesmile

Cavy Slave
I love your fleece! Go Red Sox. Good luck with your piggies, they look very happy and welcome.

dra&pigs

Cavy Slave
Love the piggies...but (no offense) hate the fleece. I'm a Yankees girl 100%. That aside, welcome and I hope you continue to find lots of great tips and info for you and the pigs!

PixieStix

Cavy Slave
Welcome. Your girls are very cute. Their hammock looks so nice and cozy!

RainKindle

Cavy Slave
I love their names! Welcome too!

fieryone

Cavy Slave
Hehe. Well that's not the only fleece we have. It just happens to be the one that's there this week ;)

frashy

Cavy Slave
Omg them cuddeling like that in the sleeping bag is so precious! Wish my boars would get that close to eachother!

I was going to buy some Denver Broncos fleece at walmart- since they only had very few to choose from because they are getting rid of their fabrics section (which im VERY mad about!) - but my boyfriend wouldn't allow it. He says there is no way he will allow the pigs to poop all over such Great fleece! Anyways, I ended up buying the most HIDEOUS, but cheapest, fleece instead. Oh well, at least they just poop and pee on it anyways.

PrayerWarrior

Cavy Slave
Like dra&pigs, I hate your fleece. Total Yankee fan here, as well! ;) All rivals aside, welcome to GPC! I love your cage and that coroplast sicker looking thing on the second level is really neat.

At first glance I couldn't see Ethel. They're both adorable.

fieryone

Cavy Slave
Frashy - Haha. In the fabric store I told my boyfriend that I should buy the Yankees fleece so they could poop all over it, but I wouldn't be able to stand looking at it ;)

Last edited:

fieryone

Cavy Slave
PrayerWarrior - It's just contact paper stuck to the outside. I was unable to find Coroplast at a reasonable price so I used some scrap linoleum. The contact paper made it look a little prettier on the outside :)

PrayerWarrior

Cavy Slave
Oooh, neat! I like that.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.