Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Brand New

PiggyStar

Cavy Slave
Howdy y'all! I'm brand new here to the forums and I thought I'd say hello. I was recently adopted by two beautiful pigs, Wilbur and Charolette. Since then they've been absolutely spoiled rotten and more so now that I found this site. I had thought their little 3ftx1ft store bought cage was enough for them, but boy was I wrong. I just made the trip yesterday to buy all the goodies. I got three boxes of cubes and two sheets of coroplast. I've so far made the legs and bottom layer of the piggy castle... we'll see where it goes from there! Hopefully I can conquer the coroplast without messing up too terribly. I'll keep everybody posted!

Good luck with the coro! Remember, measure 80 times, cut once! ;) (I'm the world's worst measurer)

The coroplast has been cut! Hooray! The base (not including the "legs") of my piggy castle has been made! Just need to take the coroplast and then start on level 2! Then its off to get some goodies and bedding! Hooray!

Welcome to the forums. You cage sounds like its going to be great hopefully you will be able to post pictures of your cage and your piggies.

Hooray the cage is finally done and Charolette and Wilbur have been introduced to it. So far they seem comfy, but are apparently more interested in food than running around. I had to put the waterbottle on the top level, because the 6" of coroplast makes it a little high for the bottle. Hopefully the piggies figure out the ramp and discover where the bottle is. Otherwise I am gonna have to fogure out a way to get the bottle onto the lower level. Pictures will soon follow!

Pictures for all! Hopefully I am doing this right. Charolette is white and cream, wilbur is actually a pepper color with a few little snips of white.

Cool Cage! Your pigs are adorable!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.