Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Brand New Today!

PiggyMamaInNC

Cavy Slave
Hi! We are brand new piggy owners as of today! We adopted two female piggies from our local shelter, and they are so sweet! Gracie is 2, and Lulu is 1. They were surrendered by the same owner (or so we were told) and so far, they love their new home! I don't know what breed they are, but they are short haired, and one is tri-color. These are new piggies for my family, but not new to me. I had a piggy named Brownie when I was a kid (she had lots of cute rosettes), and most recently a long haired silkie or Peruvian (I am not 100% sure) named Honey when I was first teaching like 16-17 years ago. She was the best.....Could not tell which end was her head, and which end was her bottom! ;-)

We are excited to have found this forum, and cannot wait to learn more!!! Now I just need to figure out how to post pictures. ;-)

Darcy

I would love to see some pictures. [emoji4]

How do you post them?

You would click the button thats pointed to in the photo.
Brand New Today!

Then this screen will pop up. Click the circled area.
Brand New Today!

Choose a photo from your computer. And click upload.
Brand New Today!

If you want to add more than one you can click select files again and it will choose another one.

Thank you, Alicia! :)

Hmmmmm......It's not giving me the option to upload after I select the file. I am on an iPad. Do I need to go on a desktop?

Do you have the app on your iPad or are you online?

What app is that? I am on the Safari internet thru iPad.

"Tapatalk"

Here are our new piggies! :)
Lulu
Brand New Today!
Gracie
Brand New Today!
Both of them together! :)
Brand New Today!

Aww they're such cutie pies! Lulu looks a whole lot like my Penny :)

They are both American shorthair and adorable!

They are very sweet. Still quite timid and hiding a lot with us. So we are letting them be for the most part. Little Gracie needs a nail trim so badly, though. I know I am going to need to get to them soon.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.