Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Alternatives New DIY Cage Plans

MrCavyMadness

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
This is the cage that I'm building.. The two holes will be connected by a PVC "tunnel" for a ramp. What do you guys think?

Attachments

CavyCageSU.jpg

pinky

Cavy Slave
This is the cage that I'm building.. The two holes will be connected by a PVC "tunnel" for a ramp. What do you guys think?

What configuration, width and length will the PVC connection be? Is the material smooth or made of something that will allow them some traction when moving through it? Can they see through it or is it opaque? Each of those things might make a difference.

MrCavyMadness

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
What configuration, width and length will the PVC connection be? Is the material smooth or made of something that will allow them some traction when moving through it? Can they see through it or is it opaque? Each of those things might make a difference.
I am going to put carpet in the bottom for traction there will be brrrathing hole and just one long line down the pipe. the width will definetly be wide I promise, and the length will be about 4 feet it will b going up at a 45* angle. They will be AAble to see

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.