Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Where To Find Right Sized Grids In Edmonton?

imaanzg

Cavy Slave
Does anyone here know where I can get right-sized grid cubes in Edmonton, Alberta? I have two guinea pigs and their cage is pretty small, thankfully they`re still babies which gives them more room, but I`m pretty sure I`m getting them a C&C cage when they get older. Any help?

prettynyguen

Cavy Slave
try home depot or walmart

Mamaof2

Cavy Gazer
Does anyone here know where I can get right-sized grid cubes in Edmonton, Alberta? I have two guinea pigs and their cage is pretty small, thankfully they`re still babies which gives them more room, but I`m pretty sure I`m getting them a C&C cage when they get older. Any help?

We live in Calgary and found the snap together wire shelving at Canadian tire and it worked great for creating a cage for our 2 guinea pigs.

sallyvh

Cavy Slave
I'm in Ontario and the only places where I can find acceptable grids are Canadian Tire and Bed Bath and Beyond. Canadian has 16 grids for $34.99. BB&B has 16 for $24.99. I haven't found them in stores there though, only online and there is an additional $10 of shipping.

Walmart Canada does NOT carry the safe grids anymore. They have switched out their good ones for ones with only 5 squares.I also don't think Home Depot Canada carries grids.

teacake

Cavy Slave
I'm in Vancouver, and bought mine from Bed, Bath & Beyond, but I've also seen them in London Drugs (I think they were Rubbermaid brand ones) and at a glance they looked ok, but I didn't measure them. I've also seen them in Home Depot.

miniver

Cavy Slave
I'm in Newmarket and I've bought them here. I recently bought a pack of Rubber Maid cubes at Home Depot in Richmond Hill. They were on the bottom shelf in the closet orgainzer isle. However, they're not always in stock.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.