Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Where do you get your fleece furniture

StephsFurries

Cavy Slave
I have been saving up to get my sweat hearts some luxury items (since my sewing machine died) and now that I believe I have enough I'm a bit "lost in the sea" as it where. Their so many talented fleece makers! I know I am going to get some fleece flippers from the Guinea Pig Market, but I would like to know where you guys get your beds, cozy's, and all those other guinea pig goodies.
So come on people my piggies wanna be spoiled but I want the best for my hard saved bucks!

Peewees piggy palace on etsy or Valerie's zoo on etsy

Personally, I'm pretty thrifty and a lot of my extras have come from eBay or Craigslist. People have purchased stuff and then gotten rid of piggies and sell all the fun stuff cheaper sometimes.

Personally, I'm pretty thrifty and a lot of my extras have come from eBay or Craigslist. People have purchased stuff and then gotten rid of piggies and sell all the fun stuff cheaper sometimes.
Thank you I hadn't thought of that

I am not DIY savvy so I buy everything from guineapigmarket.com.

I'm with you! I wouldn't even know how to turn on a sewing machine! Lol!

Do a cost analysis before you buy anything! I'll just bet that a new sewing machine won't cost any more than buying a bunch of items.

My favorite inexpensive machine is the Brother CS6000i which can be purchased from many sources. I bought mine from Amazon.

Apparently my hubby thought the same thing... this morning beside my guinea pigs cage I found a new sewing machine and a card. The card had guinea pigs on it and my hubby said the piggies helped buy it for me...and to get to work! lol ... I have the best hubby ever and since he didn't use all the money I am going to buy a cuddle cup (can't make on to save my life) for each of my little wubblings (the piggies)

I have been looking their and so want 3 of their little beds

Guineapiggiesdesigns and the cozy hut are my favorites

I'm super happy with the fleece cozies I got from cozyhedgiebags and LotsofCuddlesbyRissa on Etsy.

I just checked eBay. There's some really cute stuff there, for good prices! And Etsy too.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.