Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General What would happen if a guinea pig is in a car ride for about 30 mins to an hour?

Pigsforever

Cavy Slave
Hi all,
I am going to Florida today and I am planning to board my guinea pigs. My friend might take care of them. But just in case, A really good boarding place is about 45 mins away from our house. I was wondering if there is anything that might happen to my piggies? (There will be A.C. for thw duration of the time.
Thanks so much,

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Nothing will happen to them as long as you secure the carrier they're in so that it won't fall off the seat. People have driven their pigs all across the country with no problems.

Peanut_Butter2

Cavy Slave
Hi all,
I am going to Florida today and I am planning to board my guinea pigs. My friend might take care of them. But just in case, A really good boarding place is about 45 mins away from our house. I was wondering if there is anything that might happen to my piggies? (There will be A.C. for thw duration of the time.
Thanks so much,
I am not very knowledgeable about gps in the car but I would get a gp carrier and put bedding hay and vegetables in it.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
You don't need veggies for a 45 minute car ride. Or water. I'd stick a little hay in, but I doubt they'll eat it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.