Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Behavior Warning!?! Could she have known?

Shieme

Cavy Slave
Normally a quite Piggie, Shiemi wheeked early this morning and normally she won't after her veggies. But she wheeked and pop corned all over the cage till I walked out of my bedroom. Then she stopped. I figured I was up so time for my breakfast. Turns out my mom was having a heart attack!

could she have known?

RodneyLuv30

Cavy Slave
Does your mom live with you? I totally believe animals can sense things we can't.

RodneyLuv30

Cavy Slave
Some diabetic children have dogs to alert them when their blood sugar is about to change. Amazing!

lisa325

Cavy Slave
I believe animals can sense a lot more than humans realize, even small animals like guinea pigs.

How is your mom? Love and healing vibes to you all <3

Happy Cavy

Cavy Slave
I hope your mom is doing much better! Sending good vibes your way!

I strongly believe (and living proof) all animals can sense.

Hunter and I are really close. She knows when veggie time is, and play time. Even when it's not, she loves climbing onto my arm to snuggle. I woke up at 6am (an unusual time for me) , I wasn't feeling hot. I couldn't understand why, just wasn't. I went to go check on Hunter. When I approached the cage she went insane. Popcorning, chewing on the bars, wheeking, just crazy at such an unusual hour. I gave Hunter her veggies early, thinking that's what she wanted. But she wouldn't calm down. 45 minutes later. I ended up in the hospital. When I returned home. I immediately checked up on her and the first thing she did was lick my hand.

All a pet wants to do is love.

BeckieL

Cavy Slave
so neat!!

all my pigs want is veggies :crazy:

Shieme

Cavy Slave
I do live with my mom. She is so strong I wish I was that strong. She has to have open heart surgery Monday or Tuesday. She knew something was up, I'm sure of it. She would get nervous around my mom. This didn't happen over night and Shiemi hasn't rattled the cage since.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.