Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Toot and Linus

punky3983

Cavy Slave
Hey everyone! I have been using this forum for a little while now to get information and it has been so helpful! However, I never got around to introducing myself (I was spending too much time with the pigs!). I have two pigs. Toot is a 2 year old brown/white Abby pig and Linus is a 1.5 year old black/white American pig. I've only been a pig owner since I got Toot, but I learned quickly and this forum helped me out a lot. Not only is this forum a great place for information and advice, but I think it does a great job of helping spread the word about guinea pig adoption. I'm so glad I adopted and I'll be a cavy adopter for life! I've been trying to post some pictures, but I think I have to fiddle around my picture format some more. Hopefully they'll be coming soon.
It's always good to know that there are so many people out there dedicated to giving these lovable animals great homes!

NMPiggyMom

Cavy Champion
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum. Looks like you are already well on your way to making good use of the wonderful information and knowledge of the members on this site. We look forward to pigtures!

jdomans

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the group. I am glad the forum has been so helpful for you.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.