Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

The official name change request thread

Wow. I'm a proper noun now. I feel important.

I was wondering if I could be known as "the artist formally known as jarbax" (ho, ho, ho).

OK, I know it wasn't really funny!

I've never really liked my name - would JarBax be an improvement? Is that do-able?

Okay JarBax, I fixed you. Now go and look in your profile at your signature (just under your name banner).

HO, HO, HO!!!

Thankyou! :D

- I'm so impressed - 4 minutes - that must be a record!!!

Apparently there is a breeder out there with a similar name as mine. Bad breeder lady! Taking my name!

I guess I am going to have to change it but I don't know what to change it too. Cavy Cove is what I named the cage (I know I am a dork!) and it seemed so perfect. So how about Rachel's Cavy Cove. That is the best I can think of. Thanks so much!

PS Anyone with a better idea can jump in at any time!

VJ, Could you change my name to Texas Cavys? because I don't like to use my real name

Thanks,
Sam

Normally I'd say no because you have been around too long but this is a reasonable request. Done.

Done Rachel, you are now Rachel's Cavy Cove. Since you are new and not well known on the board, I granted your request.

Thanks so much!

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
why would you change your cavys name?
They did not change their cavies name, they wanted their forum user name changed.

Could we have another thread, that lists both old and new names. I have no clue who the members are!

Here is the thread where members should be stating who they were and who they now are. Anyone that has had a name change plase update yourselves. https://guineapigcages.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11465

Texas Cavys you are exempt since your change was to get your real name off the forum in the first place.

Can I just take the numbers off the end of my name? And maybe capitalize the B? And maybe the G? I will do any kind of buttkissing to our wonderfully fabulous, talented, intelligent, beautiful, magnificent cavy loving admin and mods.

Last edited:
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.
lilpiggy12 said:
:love: :eek: sorry im new here. my names jazmyn whats yours ?

Hi there! This thread is for people who have registered under a name that they now want to change. If you are new, the best thing to do is read this thread first Posting Etiquette, Rules and Forum Conduct then go back to the cavy cages forum page, and have a look around - cavy chat or introductions would be more fun than this thread! (no offence VJ !)

Please can one of you grant BG's request and delete the numbers. Otherwise, she's just going to keep whining about it. As far as using my real name, I made up JennG and my real name is Zoey Kerbowski. I don't have a problem with my user name then. ;)

Hey I have not whined.
Much.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.