Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK Shelters in the Exeter/Devon area

Holliegh

Cavy Slave
Hi.

I'm adopting a piggy in September. Adding to my 2 piggy family.
But finding shelters is hard.

I know of "Little Valley Animal Shelter" but they only have one piggy and he's more of a ladies pig...Rather than a man pig.
I need to find some other places, so that I can look around and find the perfect match for my 2 boys.

So if anyone can give me names of shelters or links to their sites, anything would be great.

Thank you.

crazywiggy

Cavy Slave
Check out (broken link removed)

If you go into "search guinea pigs" you will find the pigs currently listed as needing homes.
It is also worth contacting the rescues near you directly in case not all ther pigs are listed, so go into "rescue centres". It lists most if not all rescues that take in guinea pigs, according to area.

Good luck finding a piggie!

fi.cantillon

Cavy Slave
You could try little brambles too. If you google it will come up. I am a new mwmber on here and cannot post links sorry.

Holliegh

Cavy Slave
Thank you :)

I'm so glad I got a reply.
And someone was even nice enough to PM me~

This has put a smile on my face. I really needed help with this.

hannah101

Cavy Slave
Also the Rabbit Rehome website has a section about rehoming bunnies and piggies all across the country. A lot of the charities and shelters post on there so have a look! :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.