Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

New Pig mom needs advice Please

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad she's OK. Keep an eye on her. Good luck.

I am so sorry to hear that the babies did not survive. I hope that everything else goes well in the future.

I am so very sorry the babies did not survive. I am deeply sorry for this very sad loss. I am glad that Mom seems to be doing ok...please keep us posted on how she is. Warm hugs and prayers to you, your family, and to the piggie mom who lost her babies. So very sorry.

Heather, I am so sorry none of her babies made it. Glad that mom is doing ok though. Hope she continues to stay that way. Again, so sorry for the loss of her babies.

So sorry for the loss of the babies. Give her lots of love and keep a close eye on her to make sure that she doesn't get depressed or sick.

I'm sorry to hear the babies didn't make it. But happy to hear that she's OK. I hope she continues to do well.

So sorry for the loss of the babies. Give her lots of love and keep a close eye on her to make sure that she doesn't get depressed or sick.

Aw, I'm so sorry. :sad:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.