Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New Owner to these 2 gorgeous sweet piggies :) First Time Owner

Gina Bean 15

Cavy Gazer
Hello!

We got 2 boy piggies on Xmas Eve, never had piggies before, did a ton of research here and other piggy forums, and I am so glad I did, they have a nice spacious home, all the right love and care!

Marbbl is the black and white piggy, he is gorgeous. Laid back and quite.

Tigger is the brown piggy, he is squeaky and the boss.

Marbbl ended up with sneezes and crusty eye, we did take him to the vet this week and he is on antibiotics, as well as Tigger is too as of last night. They seem to be fine, active, popcorning, eating, drinking, cuddly, happy....so hopefully it goes away soon. Eyes are already better, still sneezing though.

They are the most docile loving happy animals, I'm so glad we got them! They are so tame already. They started eating out of our hands right away, let us pet them in the cage, and are super super sweet.:love::love::love::love::love:

Attachments

1.jpg

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for giving them what I'm sure will be a very loving home!

Your piggies are adorable, very photogenic! They don't seem to mind their picture taken!

Gina Bean 15

Cavy Gazer
Welcome!

You did turn them over and compare the private parts, I hope? Lots of pregnant males on here from time to time!

Here's some recommended reading for new pig owners:

https://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/threads/113176-Information-for-new-guinea-pig-owners
https://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/threads/107827-What-NOT-to-do-for-your-guinea-pigs!

Thank you! They are super tame, we got lucky.

They both have boy parts, I checked and doublecheckedlol

I will check out the links. Thank you! I appreciate all the information found on this forum. I wouldn't have known about their need for 2 or more or large cage etc if I didn't read up on it all here.

Gina Bean 15

Cavy Gazer
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for giving them what I'm sure will be a very loving home!

Your piggies are adorable, very photogenic! They don't seem to mind their picture taken!

Thank you! They've been so good from the get go!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.