Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cleaning My cleaning how to video.

CanadianComforts

Section Moderator
Cavy Slave
Well I finally started my guinea pig how to videos that I've been wanting to do for a while now. Here is the first one: How to clean a C&C cage. Yes I do use a pet store brand cleaner, I have found this one to be very safe as I have been recommended by my vet that it is ok to use as long as you wipe it up and don't used it on your pets. I look forward to your comments. And yes I know I have extra music, if I had cut it off it would have sounded funny. Enjoy....
YouTube - How to Clean a C&C Cage

Note: I do clean my cages for then ever 18 hours I just wanted it to be a little dirty to do this video and I NEVER go more then 18 hours with out cleaning.

internetjunkey

Cavy Slave
LOVE IT!! I thought about doing a little show about by piggies and introductions!!

RainbowPiggy

Cavy Slave
Whoa, that helped me SO much! Thank you for making that!

CanadianComforts

Section Moderator
Cavy Slave
Whoa, that helped me SO much! Thank you for making that!

Glad it was helpful. thats the whole reason I want to make more videos like this! lol

RainbowPiggy

Cavy Slave
:) You should make more videos like this. Maybe starting a guinea pig care series of videos. That would be awesome! I'd definetly be a viewer of the videos.

CanadianComforts

Section Moderator
Cavy Slave
Thanks I plan on it but with two small kids its more about when I have extra time to do it.

RainbowPiggy

Cavy Slave
Oh okay. Maybe you could just write the instructions in a blog and then post a picture along with it. It's just a little suggestion, but it could definetly save some time. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.