Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Meet My Pigs

livelifelow

Cavy Slave
I thought that I had introduced myself when I joined, but I can't find the thread. Here are my piggies!

Pootpoot (grey) is about 2 years old and I will have had her for 2 years in April. She loves exploring and runs laps like a maniac every evening, usually beginning as the sun is setting. She even organizes her toys and things to provide herself with an obstacle course to zoom around and jump over.

Pbers (brown) was adopted in late July\early August, she is also about 2 years old. She's more of a snuggler, she loves just laying on your lap being pet and pretty much oozes into you. She's also fallen madly in love with the new crinkle cave that they got for their new cage. She does zoom on some occasions, specifically when she is in heat, otherwise she's just laying about being a guinea pig.

Their cage is also new, just finished it this week. Its a 2x5 C & C with wood chips under the fleece, and they're definitely loving it so far.

Attachments

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Last edited:
How insanely cute! Your cage looks wonderful, and (welcome?)
make sure they don't eat any pepper seeds. I like the little hammocks by the way

An occasional pepper seed probably won't hurt them. I take the core out of the pepper, but don't worry about a few stray seeds left behind.

They love sleeping under the hammocks, I have yet to see them actually climb into them yet!

They love sleeping under the hammocks, I have yet to see them actually climb into them yet!
I have a corner hammock and my girls never touched the top of it once. They always sleep under it, since it has a fleece forest sewn in. So not a complete waste of money I guess lol.

Your pigs are so cute, I really love those silver/white pigs. Such pretty coloring.

Love the cages and cavies.Adorable:)

Adorable pigs! I want a grey one so bad! I have the exact same fleece :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.