Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Just got piggies

caviecrazie

Cavy Gazer
Hi.
I've just had my three girls a week now. :) They are still nameless, which is strange because names usually jump out at me.
I've got a mother and her two daughters. A friend told my about them. We were only going to get the two daughters because the mother was pregnant but we went and found out she'd eaten the babies.
So we had her too. Which was good because they planned to use her for breeding, and she is so sweet and small. I don't know how old she is but the other two were born sometime in January, with their brother. I bought them for an amazing £4 each.
I'm glad I got the mother because she is small and I'd worry about the strain breeding would do to her. I don't know if she is rreally small but everyone said she was.
I love them and their very different personalities and the fact they argue over a certain dandilion leaf.

fourboys4now

Cavy Slave
I'm glad you were able to get all 3 of them and able to get the mom so she would not be bred anymore. Please post us pigtures of the mom and girls. I bet they are very cute.:cheerful:

caviecrazie

Cavy Gazer
They are VERY cute, but how do I post pictures? Somebody? Anyone?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.