Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pigsitting Is anyone near Clyde, Ohio and willing to feed my piggy once a day for 3-4 days?

Nikkipig

Cavy Slave
We're going on vacation (starting tomorrow- really short notice but parents didn't do anything about this!?) and I really don't want to leave Nikki alone.
I highly doubt it, but is anyone in the area and willing to do quick feedings for her once a day? You don't have to clean her or anything. I just ask to make sure she has fresh food and water.
I highly doubt anyone's even remotely close to my area (darn small towns), but I figured I'd ask. My boyfriend is going to be out of town, too, or I'd have him do it for me. I'll ask a friend of mine, and pray that she can, but this is a last resort if the vet doesn't board small pets and my friend can't take care of her. I would ask my neighbors, but we barely know most of them, and the ones we do know, there's been some nasty fights between them and my parents, so I don't want to put them in charge of a helpless animal in case they try something.

cavykaitlyn

Cavy Slave
I'm sorry, I don't live even close to you (I'm on the East Coast). Do you have any relatives nearby that can take care of her? You can always check with animal shelters too and see if they board (just make sure you get her back!). That's all I can suggest. I wish you well!

Nikkipig

Cavy Slave
Actually, my friend can take care of her (hooray!! I can finally relax and start thinking about ENJOYING my vacation rather than stressing about it!). I do thank you for your suggestions, though. :) I appreciate it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.