Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introducing Annie Booberry

Congrats on your new piggers Ly! Boo is absolutly gorgeous!
I'm so glad you were able to find her and give her such a great home. Let us know how things turn out with her.

Aw, Ly, that piggie must be so grateful! Bless your heart for giving such a poor piggie a loving home. You did the right thing!

She is very cute. I'm glad you have her now. She'll get the love she's been needing.

She is beautiful. I hope she finds a home she truly deserves, if she doesn't stay with you!

She's adorable! Thank goodness you got her!

OHhh. So cute! I am really proud of you for taking her in. You did an awsume thing! That pig must be in seventh-heaven right now! :0)

She is SO cute! It's a good thing you got to have her!

Boo is already in her forever home, right here with me. Thanks everyone for your nice comments.

She is so cute. Good thing you got her.

New pics of Boo. She is settling in very nicely. She has had her first ivermectin treatment and a bath. She loves floortime, she is turning out to have a great personality. She cries a little when I pick her up but she doesn't run from me much and she loves to be petted in and out of her temp cage. After I got all the dirt off her, I found out she is satin! She is also a light chocolaty brown on her back end and has some chocolaty brown and black on her face.

She is so pretty! What a doll! Glad to hear she is adjusting well.

I thought I had resized this one but I hadn't. So here is the other pic of Boo having a treat of timothy hay (don't worry, my pigs have unlimited bermuda grass hay, but they get timothy hay when I can find it).

She's beautiful!

Hehe - that too!

Highly cute!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.