Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Talkofthepigs Introduction

Talkofthepigs

Cavy Slave
Hello! My name is max and I’ve been skimming GPC for months now and it has really helped me a lot. So much that I decided to join myself! I have 7 owners which have the spunkiest personalities ever! I hope to gain friends and more info on how to upgrade my piggies life so they can live even better!! [GuineaPigCages.com] Talkofthepigs Introduction[GuineaPigCages.com] Talkofthepigs Introduction[GuineaPigCages.com] Talkofthepigs Introduction[GuineaPigCages.com] Talkofthepigs Introduction[GuineaPigCages.com] Talkofthepigs IntroductionI dont know where the placement of my pictures are going to go but those are just some of my piggies I will make another thread introducing them as I have two little babies on the way!! Have a wonderful wheekful day!!

Welcome to the forum, Max. Your piggies are adorable, looking forward to seeing more!

Welcome to the forum. With 7 piggies you really have your hands full. It was so nice to see your pigtures. They are really an adorable little group.

Hello! My name is max and I’ve been skimming GPC for months now and it has really helped me a lot. So much that I decided to join myself! I have 7 owners which have the spunkiest personalities ever! I hope to gain friends and more info on how to upgrade my piggies life so they can live even better!!View attachment 87955View attachment 87956View attachment 87957View attachment 87958View attachment 87959I dont know where employee monitoring the placement of my pictures are going to go but those are just some of my piggies I will make another thread introducing them as I have two little babies on the way!! Have a wonderful wheekful day!!

Max, welcome! U r sooo cute

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.