Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy If your piggy could talk...

Mommy I LOVE YOU!!!! Except when I'm soaking wet. And when you clip my nails. Or when I need veggies. Speaking of veggies... What's the gerbil doing? OMG WHY DOES HE GET A CARROT? DO I GET A CARROT???!!!! It's a carrot! wheek!!!!!!!!!!!

"HOUSE EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!"
ROFL!!!

Hubby just walked into the room laughing because he was in the pig room, and Quinn came running over expecting a treat. He didn't have anything and reached in his fingers to pet her nose. As soon as she realized no goodie was involved, she back up just out of reach and chattered her teeth at him. Bold little cuss! I'm sure she was saying, "How dare you trick me, you vile human! You know I only endure your unclean touch when adequate rewards are involved."

Girls Cage: Put the veggies down and back away from the cage.
Boys Cage: Do you feel lucky, punk! (when I try and pick them up)

Elli: "FOOD! FOOD! FOOOOD! NOW! Ow, Peach is being mean to me!"
Peach: "Shut up, Elli! Oh yeah, food?!"
Zelda: "Would you be so kind as to bring us some vegetables?"

I always imagine Zelda being a prim-and-proper lady, since she is so much quieter and more relaxed than her daughters. Elli loves to squeal her lungs out any time I enter the room, or if I'm already in the room and she hears someone outside making noise. Peach​sometimes joins Elli in the dinner call, but other times she just runs up to her and shows her teeth. Such sisterly love.

Lol! These are funny guys! :D

ROFL!!!

Hubby just walked into the room laughing because he was in the pig room, and Quinn came running over expecting a treat. He didn't have anything and reached in his fingers to pet her nose. As soon as she realized no goodie was involved, she back up just out of reach and chattered her teeth at him. Bold little cuss! I'm sure she was saying, "How dare you trick me, you vile human! You know I only endure your unclean touch when adequate rewards are involved."

Same thing happen to me. I came in the room and they thought I would have something for them. I didn't have anything, but pet them instead, and they both puffed up, chatter teath, then walk away. Leaving me thinking "What did I do wrong?"

Mine would say: "Wake up!!!! Where are our treats? Where is the vegies? Wake up!!!!" (every single morning.... I get an orchestra of squeaking at 7am sharp)

Stella: "hi mom hi mom hi mom hiiiii. just nomin' on some veggies. *pause* hm. i wonder if I can sniff my own butt" (she's very adhd)
Cali: "Don't pick me up mom. Get awaaaaaay."
Brownie: "You can give me cuddles, I guess. I mean, if you must. What? Why'd you stop? KEEP PETTING ME"

can you tell I've thought about this before? :p

Stella: "hi mom hi mom hi mom hiiiii. just nomin' on some veggies. *pause* hm. i wonder if I can sniff my own butt" (she's very adhd)
Cali: "Don't pick me up mom. Get awaaaaaay."
Brownie: "You can give me cuddles, I guess. I mean, if you must. What? Why'd you stop? KEEP PETTING ME"

can you tell I've thought about this before? :p

Oh, yeah. My husband and I are constantly narrating things our pigs are probably saying and/or thinking. We do it with the cats, too. We're probably somewhat demented and abnormal, but w/e. It's fun.

Nitika and Sheba......oh mommy thank you for buying our new house...I cant wait 2-6 days...can you call UPS and tell them to hurry up...and mommy I cant believe were gonna have a loft...wow this is the bomb mommy....

Ok mommy that is enough kisses!

"Hmmm, that nice fleece coat of yours looks like a nice place to leave a few surprises..."

(right before she pees or poops on me)

They'd demand food and me never to touch them.

I don't want to know the things they'd say while dominating each other. It would be pretty obscene, I'm sure.

LOL Just wanted to add: Ooooo those are her footsteps! "Squeeeaaak" Quick hover around the bowl! "Squeeeeaaak!"

Grindelwald would say (to his brother Albus): "Would you PLEASE quit rumblestrutting your butt in my face?!?"

Albus would say (to me): "Can't catch me! Can't catch me! Give up human! Can't catch me! Nope, never gonna catch me!"

And then both of them them would demand bell peppers and timothy hay :D

"Veggies! Veggies! Veggies! Where are my veggies?? Where are you going? If you leave this room, you better come back with my VEGGIES!!!!!"

And then Cinnamon, when rumbling at the other two: "Get outta my way...get outta my way...get outta my way..."

I think about this all the time!
"HAY, HAY, HAY! Wait, is that the refrigerator door we here? Come on, you know you want to give us some veggies! It's not that early."

And then... "Run, run, as fast as you can! You can't catch me I'm a guinea pig, yeah."

I am actually glad they can´t. If they could they would probly ask for food the whole day and tell me very clearly that they don´t want to be touched.

Jelly (to Snowy): "Stop putting your butt in my face! Can't you see I am trying to eat?"
Snowy (to Jelly): "That's my piece! Give it here! NOWW!"

I: "HEY!"

Snowy (run into the corner, chatter her teeth, and puff up) : "What did I do? Why are you mad?"
Jelly (sit tight, and quiet): "Mommy is mad...."

Am I the only one who thinks some profanity would be involved? I don't know, sometimes the looks they give me...

Am I the only one who thinks some profanity would be involved? I don't know, sometimes the looks they give me...

Haha, my Marshmallow throws some looks that kill when his veggie bowl is empty and we're not bringing more from the fridge. I believe they would have some very colorful inappropriate language for us sometimes...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.