Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I can't post pictures?

Cavy5057

Cavy Slave
I have tried uploading pictures more than once and everytime it says "unable to create image". What does this mean? My pictures are regular size and everything.:?::?::?:

Silverbeat

Cavy Slave
Maybe they're not the right file? I think this forum only allows .jpegs.

Whooie

Cavy Slave
I have been having that same problem for a week now. I never had troubles before.

I wonder what's up?:?:

Ionues

Cavy Slave
same here, I can't post picture too

loveurpetalways

Cavy Gazer
Must be having difficulties on the other end. So I'm sure its not your file or photo, just some difficulties they have to fix.
I remember once, during the summer (Happy fall everyone), I tried to upload a pigture, and then it said unavailable, and then it said I was trying to hack into the system. Yeah it said that, I was so upset because they wouldn't let me back on the site... till three days latter. I had to explain to them all I was doing was uploading a pigture. I was so upset.
How am I hacking when I was uploading pigtures, it made no sence. I was so confused and felt so sad. I love this site, and I would never hack it.. I don't even know how they would have assumed that, I don't even no how, and wouldn't ever!
(There's my little story of the day, hahaha)
I find sometimes I just can't upload a pigture, I guess it may be the other end or something.

Nicolene

Cavy Slave
I've had this problem for 2 months now. I have email admin twice to ask to "delete my queue" as I heard that this was the problem. Still not working.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.