Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C How many will i need?

Fantaziez

Cavy Gazer
Hey, i'd like to know how many connectors and grids will i need for a 3x4 cage including 2 tier stand, and a lid.Helllpp!

VellaBella

Cavy Slave
It sort of depends how you're going to make the stand, does it not?

foggycreekcavy

Cavy Gazer
What I would do is go to the photo gallery and find a cage you like and count the grids.

HollyLeaf

Cavy Slave
Well, it took me two boxes of 17 grids plus another 20 or so that i already had to make my 2x6.6 cage with 1 grid high stand, so its roughly around 60 grids. I just ordered another box of 17 to make a lid. This is probably not very helpful, but you can kind of get the gist. For a two grid high stand youll need twice as many. I would get at least 2 of the 6 cube organizers, depending where youre getting them. I get the whitmoor ones from walmart.com.

Fantaziez

Cavy Gazer
Well, it took me two boxes of 17 grids plus another 20 or so that i already had to make my 2x6.6 cage with 1 grid high stand, so its roughly around 60 grids. I just ordered another box of 17 to make a lid. This is probably not very helpful, but you can kind of get the gist. For a two grid high stand youll need twice as many. I would get at least 2 of the 6 cube organizers, depending where youre getting them. I get the whitmoor ones from walmart.com.
Thanks alot!

CavyMama

Cavy Slave
A 3X4 cage would be 14 grids. The stand & lid would depend on how you were designing them. No one here could tell you how many you need for that.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.