Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Frustrated Help!

ccraney1993

Cavy Slave
does anyone know any good girl names for guinea pigs i am getting one that is cream colored with white.

my son wants to get a girl so he can call her cookie

my friends guinea pig gave birth to four girls

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

Please read the Home site (on the bar above) about cavy care before you get your guinea pig. They are NOT inexpensive, easy-care animals, and they are also NOT suitable for young children. Even pre-teens need supervision and help in taking care of them. They're also social animals, and do better as part of a herd, even if the herd just has two pigs in it.

You'll need an adequate sized cage (see the Home site above), an unending supply of hay to keep the pig's innards working properly and its teeth worn down, good pellets, fresh vegetables, and a vet fund. Dog and cat vets usually don't know much, if anything, about the care of guinea pigs, and exotic vets can be expensive.

Let us know if we can help you.

I'd like Eve or Izzy if I have girls. Bella also comes to mind.

Perhaps you can get 2 girls? They are very social and should have a friend of their own kind.
Guinea Pigs Social Life

Hi, welcome to the forum :cheerful: Have you considered getting a pair rather than one guinea pig? Guinea pigs are social group animals and like having companionship. You can check out the link lissie provided above for more info on their social life.
Anyways, back to name suggestions. I think Peaches would be a cute name for a girl of that color, or maybe Creamsicle..they are cream and white popcicles.
Here is a pic if you dont know what Im talking about..
Help!

How about either Princess or Danika?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.