Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello, I am new to this forum

PigLuvahs

Cavy Slave
We have four females, named Pepsi, Roan, Puffy and Muffy. We had never had any guinea pigs before, and bought the first two in a petstore (we would go to a rescue if to do over).

We started out with the first two pigs, Pepsi and Roan. We bought a rabbit cage for them,and took them to the vet to make sure they really were girls, and were healthy. It turned out that Pepsi was pregnant, and that is how we have four pigs, lol.

We knew that our rabbit cage would not suffice, and found this great site while researching cage plans on the internet. Our c&c cage is 6x3 lower lever, and 3x2 upper level. The pigs love it!! People think we are nuts though, as we have such a huge pen in our living room.

We are crazy about our pigs. At Christmas Pepsi had an ear infection, and gave us a real scare. But she is fine now.

We also have a hamster named Cinnamon.

My family has been reading here for the last year. This is where we come for pig info, and it is such a great source.

My friends think I am crazy as well! I make my guinea pigs the center of my world. It's good you do the same as well

Hello and welcome!

Hello. Your cage sounds awesome and very roomy. Welcome to the forum. As always, pigtures are greatly appreciated. :)

Welcome to GPC!!!!

Your cage sounds great, I'm sure your females are happy!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.