Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello from Paige and Nemo

nemoo

Cavy Slave
Hi!

My name is Paige and I have been browsing the forum for a few weeks and I finally decided to join. I work at the local humane society in the city I live in where we mostly deal with dogs and cats. About a month ago we had a lone male guinea pig come in and I instantly fell in love with him. He came from a home where he was not being taken care of. I decided to take him home and I named him Nemo. He is black and orange, and a bit on the larger side. I have no idea how old he is, but we guess that he is over a year.

I got him a cage that's around the same size as a 2x3. He spends most of his time on the floor in his pen where he has lots of room to run around.
This is my first time owning a guinea pig, and I absolutely love him! I have decided to get him a friend, but I am waiting until we get another lone male pig in. I don't want to separate any that come in together!

Meet Nemo:
DSC00209.jpg

Sirene

Cavy Slave
He's adorable! Welcome to the site! :)

Feeorin215

Cavy Slave
Welcome! He looks almost exactly like Ronin!! He's so cute! I love that book shelf behind him too. :) If you need anything, let me know!

By the way, you should get him a friend. They love to be together!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.