Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello from Darth and Rosie!

Rosie345

Cavy Slave
Hi, I'm Rosie and I have what I think is the sweetest little piggy there ever was.:love: His name is Darth and he's about a year and a half old.I've had him about a year. He is a rescue from someone that didn't want him and was going to set him loose. :eek: I had alot of learning to do about guinea pigs, he's my first. One good look at him( he was kept in a plastic cat carrier, the kind you use to take you cat on a plane) and I was in love. He was so scared but now he's a little begger! Every time we walk by his cage or he hears us it's "Wheek!!!' I love it! He runs up to be petted and picked up. Ok i'm gushing! LOL:D I love my piggy!! I also have 5 syrian hammys, a cat (outdoor), and a dog(kept out of the hammy/piggy area of the house).And 4 kids 3 fish and a husband.

Trega

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forums! It sounds like you and your pigger get along well. Have you ever thought of getting him a friend?

nonamian_girl

Cavy Slave
Welcome!

Good job on rescuing the little guy. Do you have any pictures?

Rosie345

Cavy Slave
Thanks! And yes I'm looking for a friend for him. That's him in my avatar. He's in my lap right now acting like he wants to type! LOL Times like this make me wish I had 2 more arms so I can take a picture.❤️ I tried to add the same picture in my pictures but I don't know how to add them in my replies.

nonamian_girl

Cavy Slave
Check out petfinder.com , I'm sure there are tons of homeless piggies in your area.

Ragous

Cavy Slave
Oh my....sounds alot like my house! Lets see 4 kids, 2 cats, 2 piggies, 1 dog, 1 fish and oh yeah I have a husband too. We are all from Canada, and I have had my piggies for about a month. I recued Ella from the schools kindergarten room and my Rosie was rescued from a local shelter. The girls are such hams when it comes too treats and they Wheek together so it sounds louder when they want attention.

wickedrodent

Cavy Slave
Welcome..! Sounds a lot like my house too... 9 dogs, 2 mice, 2 hamsters, a bird a fish, and working on convincing my mom to let me adopt a pair of pigs.... hehe

piggly wiggly

Cavy Slave
Nice to meet you. I am glad there are others that have a house full of animals, my family and friends think I am a little wacko. I have 4 dogs, 1 cat, 2 piggies, 1 betta fish, 3 kids, and of course the husband to go with it.lol

jdomans

Cavy Slave
Rosie glad to meet you! Darth looks very handsome.

Pics: Use the 'IMG' in photobucket to embed a pic in your post. There is no way to put a pic as a signature ok? Oh, also after you upload to photobucket (or whoever) resize to the website/email size and it will be a perfect size.
Posts pics of your cage in the gallery. Put piggy pics in a thread you can start just for that!!
Look forward to seeing more of Darth. (knowing my luck, you have already figured this out)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.