Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello everyone

Julesie

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone. I just made an account and thought I'd give a quick hello.
I have four guinea pigs, all male, two who are my oldest boars which I got in 2010 and then later on two who I got in 2011.
Gilbert and Ludwig are my oldest duo and Romano and Arthur are my second duo.

They live in duo's in seperate cages and I am completely smitten. I spoil them all rotten.

I'll post some pictures in the next post. :)

This is Ludwig. He is my tame beautiful boy who always greets me standing up for attention. He is very touch sensitive though so doesn't enjoy being picked up but is very happy once in your arms.

This is his dominant cagemate, Gilbert. He is a big lazy boy who adores relaxing with chicken legs out.
Hello everyone

This is Romano. I rescued him from terrible conditions where he was cowering in the corner with 7 other guinea pigs and about 6 young rabbits in a 2 foot by one foot cage.

And this is Arthur, my youngest but now second biggest piggie.
Hello everyone

I got him from a guinea pig rescue and hes a very sweet little baby but still quite timid when it comes to noises that startle him. He is very, very cheeky.

Very cute!!!!!

Welcome! Your piggies are adorable!

Thank you everyone. :)

Welcome to the forum. Your piggies are adorable. Thank you for rescuing Romano. I can see the gratitude in his eyes.

Thank you. He used to cower in the corner for a while when I first got him, used to staying in it I think. But once I got Arthur a week later he became happier and started to trust and enjoy life. I always hear them running around playing now. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.