Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello Everyone

garcia87

Cavy Slave
Hey everyone! :cheerful: I currently own a male guinea pig named Pepe he is about 4 months old. I previously own another one his name was Nacho. I had him for five years until he passed away:sad: .

Wheek Weak

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome!

You've come to the right place for guinea pig care. Please read through all of the links on the home page, as well as all of the stickies at the top of each forum.

Print off the diet/nutrition chart (at the top of the diet/nutrition forum) to use on a daily basis.

Sorry to hear about Nacho. It's so sad to lose one of our little ones.

garcia87

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome!

You've come to the right place for guinea pig care. Please read through all of the links on the home page, as well as all of the stickies at the top of each forum.

Print off the diet/nutrition chart (at the top of the diet/nutrition forum) to use on a daily basis.

Sorry to hear about Nacho. It's so sad to lose one of our little ones.

Thanks, it was shocking when Nacho dies because the day before he was fine.

I did print off the diet/nutrition chart. I wanted to know other fruits and veggies that I can feed Pepe. Right now I'm feeding him his dry food, water, lettuce, and carrots. I want to give him a variety of foods to eat.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.