Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Injury Has trouble walking

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Pixiepony, it's almost impossible to help you if we don't know what geographic area you're in. Telling us the name of the nearest large city to you in no way reveals your address or any identifying information about you. It's one thing to be cautious on the internet, and to refrain from giving out information that would allow someone to identify you and where you live. It's another thing entirely to withhold general information that would help someone find a vet for you, or other services that you might need.

You just asked us, "Ya! My vet just recommended it but do you have any other vets I could go to....?" Do you want my vet in Houston, or @foggycreekcavy's in Washington State, or @lissie's vet in California? Or one on the east coast? or Florida? How on earth do you expect us to answer that if you won't tell us what city you're in?

2198lindsey

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
In your other thread you said that the vet was able to correctly diagnose two URIs, so they must be cavy savvy enough to prescribe meds for this pig? I may be wrong, not trying to offend just please be truthful.

PixiePony

Cavy Slave
ok awesome thank you sooooooo much !!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.