Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Guinea pigs free run

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvMyPiggers

Cavy Gazer
Louis said:
Umm i have a new problem now. I have got funzo and i both put them outside in there run, but they keep on getting out somehow. I go into the house to get something to eat and as soon i go back outside there out of the run. And then I have to catch them and put them inside there cage. I really dont know how they do It. Also i dont know what to do about it

And you're sitting here telling us that they're safe in the run!?

Honestly Louis......

Rachy1412

Cavy Slave
I give up with this thread. Its a load of rubbish, he is just a time waster.

Louis
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

mom to cujo

Cavy Slave
Duh, Louis. Most everyone here really knows what they are talking about or are here to learn and receive proper information. Like I said earlier, I do not even believe that you own pigs.

Last edited:

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
Well, are you planning on making a C&C cage?

Louis
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Myspoiltpiggies

Cavy Slave
Louis said:
No that run is not safe and thats why im getting rid of it. I surpose you guys where right all along.
Anything is more safe than letting a guinea pig free run in a garden.

CuteFluffyThing

Cavy Slave
Okay , it seems i've been out of town for too long now. You might remember me : I'm Vincent , and i have a happy three-member family of guineapigs in my back yard. Everything Louis says is right and I agree to every part of it except taking him for long crayfishing trips. My garden is 4 square meters big , and now every part of it belongs to our guineapigs. Spring just broke trough and the tempertaurs where good again so we put them outside , one month ago , where they still are at this moment. The cats have no chance at grabbing a tasty piggy because two years of living outdoors has made them trained , fast and happy . They are prey animals and are very small , they have a good way of escaping from cats that find a way into our garden. And when a cat enters our garden , he never returns
Defence:

-barbwire fence shielding off front of garden

-40cm fencing stops our gps from getting out

-walls at the sides are shielded by upside-down nails , so cats climing over our fence will get a nasty surprise

-Our roof shielded with puns (No assault from the back)

My motto has always been : "It's the street cats , or your pets"

Sue me.​

Myspoiltpiggies

Cavy Slave
I'm not worried about cats getting mine. It's the birds I worry about. My dad told me that the neighbors have seen a sparrow hawk, and I've seen some kind of big bird too. So that's the only reason why I wouldn't trust it to happen in my garden - Not because I haven't got a secure garden from cats. If you are definate that no birds of prey come into your garden, I guess your safe.

CuteFluffyThing

Cavy Slave
Birds can be kept out by spanning nets over the cage garden and making sure there is no hole . Luckily in belguim there are no predator birds

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
CuteFluffyThing said:
Luckily in belguim there are no predator birds

I can name a few

The Peregrin Falcon , Eagles, Barn Owl, Little Owl, Tawny Owl, Northern Long Eared Owl, Red Footed Falcon...

There are more...

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Everything Louis says is right

Yeah, uh huh, tell me another good story now. Louis is irresponsible for his pig(s) lives. He leaves them unsupervised outdoors for many hours at a time. What responsible pig owner does that?

LuvMyPiggers

Cavy Gazer

Not a bad idea.... After all, your attitude is Horrendous. Saying "Sue Me" Is plain Immature. It's amazing that some of us knew nothing when we came here yet some people who have been here longer sound like they know squat. Louis isn't always right. No one is.... I think some people are close to banning... that could even include me.

LuvMyPiggers

Cavy Gazer
Ly&Pigs said:
Yeah, uh huh, tell me another good story now. Louis is irresponsible for his pig(s) lives. He leaves them unsupervised outdoors for many hours at a time. What responsible pig owner does that?

Im starting to think maybe some people are on here just to burst our bubbles :p

guineagurl

Cavy Slave
Floor time in the back of a ute?
What a idiot.....you had me feeling sorry for you for a bit there Louis but you don't disserve piggies. My 4yr old's are far more sensible than you seem... they care about the well being of our piggie's and would never put them on a ute tray!!! Unlike you.
Ths thread disserves a bomb under it. I really agree with some poster's that your playing games....no ones looking after your pig's.. what man would stay at your house all day, give up work , just to look after your pig's?
Porkiesssssss........

Myspoiltpiggies

Cavy Slave
Here's what Louis sent me -

What's the point of taking a guinea pig to the beach and putting it on a surf board... I hope he didn't actually go in the water...

guineagurl

Cavy Slave
Thats not his, he pulled it off the net somewhere....don't be fooled by this child.
Prove it Louis... show us a picture of you on that surfboard ,,I bet he cant!

CuteButShyPig

Cavy Slave
whats an ute?

Edited: Is an ute a car? I searched on google and it was just a bunch of car pictures. If it is a car. That is a horrible floor time space!

guineagurl

Cavy Slave
Yeah it's a utility vehicle, with a flatbed on the back or some have sides too.
Usually the back flips down to slide things in, like a trailor.
I suck at describing things so here's a link to a picture of a ute.
(broken link removed)

Myspoiltpiggies

Cavy Slave
yeah, I looked it up on Google as I had no idea what it was. Why don't you just put him on the FLOOR for FLOORtime? Mine have access of the lounge, dining room, and kitchen. They popcorn like crazy. Mine don't have big hutches yet so it's important I let them have this space regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.