Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Reference Guinea Pig names!!! What are yours?

Lana and Lois (from the Superman/Smallville storyline)

Pigs I've had/have:

Coco (brown and white American shorthair)
Chester (tan and white Abyssinian)
Cole (black and white American shorthair)
Ginger (tan and white American shorthair)
Sammy (brown and white American shorthair)
Jessie (calico Abyssinian)
Rocket (black and white American shorthair)

Pigs I'm adopting:

Maverick (nicknamed Marvin) (calico American shorthair)
Louie II (black and white American shorthair)

Hazel Mae, Named after my mom. And my room mates piggie is Greta Rae. Guinea Pig names!!! What are yours?Guinea Pig names!!! What are yours?

I have
Sweetheart (Brown and White American)
Honey (Ginger and White American)
They are sisters :)

Mine is named Wesley. :eek:

I have Janis (the black/white/tan one, named for Janis Joplin and Janis Ian, two incredibly talented singers) and Zeppelin (brown and white, for one of my favorite bands).

Their predecessor, my sweet dwarf hamster, was Joan Jett. Some of their other non-piggy fellow pets over in my fish tank are Dean and Castiel (freshwater angels) and Dany and Jorah (kribensis).

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Friar Tuck and Robin Hood! 😄 Friar Tuck is a light brown American Crested, and the rosette on his forehead looks just like a monk's tonsure haircut...and I love the robin hood legends. Robin Hood came second...and he loves to steal away his veggies into his house; so is named after the outlaw himself. It also somehow fits his black and cinnamon brindle looks 😉

I have two American guinea pigs, Luna and Lola. Lola is white and light brown, while Luna is a darker brown. :)

Ziggy and Mercury. Ziggy is a brown and white short-haired guinea pig. Mercury is mostly black with some brown; he's part Peruvian and thus has longer hair on his back, which I have to cut short.

Chessie and checcko

I know have Furby, Fancy, Freckles, Mocha, and Macchiato
Freckles Mocha and Macchiato are Fancy’s 5 day old babies

My new rescue baby[emoji3590] her name is snickers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nutter Butter (his official name). I prefer Fuzzy Butter, but was overruled.
Guinea Pig names!!! What are yours?

I have Peanut Butter, Jessie, Bolt & Bella.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just rescued my sweet girl yesterday. Her name is Abigail, Abby for short. She’s already stolen my :love:

It's Casper and Wendy, it's my daughter's decision and I do find it cute so I said yes.

My names are Luigi and Mario!

Mine are Jon Snow (white) and Robert Stark(white w/brown ) , short haired American's

I typically keep the name the piggy already received unless I really dislike the name or think it isn't a good fit.

Current piggies: Lily and Felicia
Past piggies: Birdy (deceased) and Ally (original name was Olive but it sounded too old ladyish to me)

Casper and Wendy, don't ask me why. LOL.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.