Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Adopting Getting ready to start the adoption process!

jeannev79

Cavy Slave
I just got off the phone with Southern Wisconsin Cavies. I will be calling the foster home tomorrow to start introductions on two adorable girls! I can't wait!!!

Great news!

Awesome! Be sure to post pigtures!

I just got off the phone with Southern Wisconsin Cavies. I will be calling the foster home tomorrow to start introductions on two adorable girls! I can't wait!!!

Congrats. We love pictures on here.

Aww congrats I'll be crossing my fingers for you. We would love to see pigtures.

Have you gone yet? :)

No probably either this weekend or next weekend since it is a long drive. Their process is that we meet the guinea pigs at the foster home and then go from there. Right now I am waiting for the foster family to call me back so we can set up a time.

these are the girls we are looking to adopt

I love the abbys coloring! Ahh! Cant wait for more pictures!

Oh my goodness they are PRECIOUS!

Oh my gosh they're gorgeous, and they have such striking colouring! I'm so glad you're adopting them :D Have you got your cage and everything set up already, or does that still need doing? :)

How lucky you are to be within distance of them! I belong to their facebook page and they seem to be a wonderful rescue! I have a smoothcoat like the one on the left except my Cooper has a brown mask at his eyes. He has a wonderful personality. Good Luck with your new babies. It will be worth the wait! Our baby has free range and he was sitting at the door waiting for us when we came home today. What a cute sight!

Just got off the phone with her. We get to meet them on Saturday! If everything goes well I can take them home in 3 weeks (due to pregnancy watch). I have to build a new cage since the ones I have will be too small for the 4 of them. Guess who will be jumping in to build a new C & C cage!!!

Yay! Fingers crossed there's no pregnancy. How many will you have in total once you get these girls?

Congratulations! How exciting! They are adorable!

Gosh that's a lot, I'd love to try having a herd instead of a pair but I just don't have the space unfortunately. I really hope they get on okay with your other girls.

Me too, they have had a rough life up until they landed in the rescue. They never had veggies, and were never held or talked too. The foster mom is doing a good job they love veggies now and is working with them so they are not so shy.

They are just beautiful. Congratulations!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.