Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Fun toys for the cage and floor timie?

MaxAndPeeta

Cavy Slave
I was just wondering if any of you know any fun toys to DIY for floor time and in the cage for my boys.

I took a box and cut the bottom of it off and cut holes for windows and a door and my guinea pig loves to play in it. he likes climbing in and out of the windows.
Fun toys for the cage and floor timie?Fun toys for the cage and floor timie?Fun toys for the cage and floor timie?
I also took a sock and filled it with tissue paper (or you could use actual paper) and I tied it shut (don't sew it because they'll chew the thread) and he went crazy over that he was wheeking while he was sniffing it and he was popcorning.
Fun toys for the cage and floor timie?Fun toys for the cage and floor timie?

@photosavvy loving the sock idea :)

You may get a few ideas from this thread too. https://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88606

Guinea pigs like different textures such as fleece and other materials. They love things like a box of hay to tunnel through, areas of strips of fleece that hang down like an invrted forest (type 'fleece forest' into the search engine), a variety of tunnels of diffent shapes, lengths and materials......

They have individual tastes though, so what one likes another might not, but it looks like the vast majority like fleece forests and tunnels/boxes/hides and cosies made from fleece.

Thanks for the ideas!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.