Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Fleece $2.99/yard

Kota12

Cavy Slave
I went back and bought some more! Everything was about 32.58. I personally wouldn't like to order online since some prints that they say are out of stock are in stock in store.

xXMaggieXx

Cavy Slave
Im not too thrilled, I got an email from Joann's that they canceled my order because they ran out of the fleece we had already paid for.

MrWhistles

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Id demand a refund.

xXMaggieXx

Cavy Slave
Id demand a refund.

Im waiting for them to reply, I got one saying they will review it when they can. This is making me mad because some of that fleece was going to be made into liners for the local spca to use.

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
Aw, that sucks! Did they offer a rain check or anything so you could pick a different type out?

Kota12

Cavy Slave
Maybe this is taking it too far but I'd call corporate! I'm not sure how you've contained yourself! :p

T_Licious

Cavy Slave
I don't understand why they couldn't contact you and let you choose another pattern instead.

lifesvr7

Cavy Slave
Thanks to this thread I saved a ton of aggravation by buying online! I got 4 yards, 2 purple tie dye, and 2 green tie dye. I am building a 2x4 with a 1x2 loft in the coming weeks. I have a couple of the $3 blankets from Walmart too. Loving the budget fleece purchasing. My main liners will be the JoAnn fleece, but I will make backups and hideys, and fleece forests and whatever else I can think of with the other. Maybe I can figure out my little sewing machine (Singer Pixie)...otherwise there will be a lot of hand sewing.

Glad my thread could help inspire people by finding inexpensive fleece!

lifesvr7

Cavy Slave
Im not too thrilled, I got an email from Joann's that they canceled my order because they ran out of the fleece we had already paid for.

That is awful! I wouldn't demand a refund, I would demand that they honor the $2.99 pricing and free shipping and let you select from fleece they do have in stock.

Luckily I got mine yesterday. Have not even taken it out of the box yet!

Wish I could RENT one of you fantastic sewers to come over here to help me sew. I look at the tutorials and just give up afford I even start lol.

Inle_Rabbit

Cavy Gazer
You just need practice. The first few things I sewed took forever but now I can whip out some simple things lickity split!

mamattorney

Cavy Slave
How long does an online order from Joann's take to arrive? I placed an order on the 25th (Sunday) and as of now (Tuesday evening) it's still "processing".

Inle_Rabbit

Cavy Gazer
It says 7 to 10 business days.

lifesvr7

Cavy Slave
How long does an online order from Joann's take to arrive? I placed an order on the 25th (Sunday) and as of now (Tuesday evening) it's still "processing".

I ordered 11/21 and got it yesterday. Also depends on how close you are to them I assume.

cavy_jdas

Cavy Slave
I ordered 11/22 from Joann's and just got the notice today that it's going to ship. I am guessing it will be next Monday before I get it. I have a feeling they had lots of orders over the weekend sales. They are probably still working on Paula's huge order - ha ha!

In case others are interested - Wazoodle still has 10-yard bolts of Zorb (absorbent stuff) and white PUL (bottom liner) for less than half the price per yard at Joann's or Hancock. I ordered on Monday and order arrived already yesterday. Just waitin' on my fleece now :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.