Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Can you show me your kitchen areas??

Crystal520

Cavy Slave
I need some ideas for a 1x2 kitchen area.....like what kind of tray do you use under the hay rack, where is the kitchen in the cage, etc?

Thanks!!!

FlowersGrandma

Cavy Slave
I need some ideas for a 1x2 kitchen area.....like what kind of tray do you use under the hay rack, where is the kitchen in the cage, etc?

Thanks!!!

Handy Stack Bin - White : Back to Campus | Organize.comCollege | Organize.comBack to Campus Bargains | Organize.comUnder $5 | Organize.com

Just fill with hay and sit on top of the fleece. Every night I wash it out really good, refill and it works great. They love it and eat a full serving of hay in it a day. It fits on one side of your 1x2 area, leaving the other side to stand in and eat. My set came 3 to a set, so I have extras when this one gets really yucky, but it washes up pretty well with hot soapy water. They do get some hay on their fleece, but not alot.

IrisxMinerva

Cavy Slave
I made a tray for the hay from coroplast, you can make it any size you want with coro :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.