Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Vet [Anthony] Yellow/off-white lump on tear ducts.

Amalee

Cavy Slave
2 and 1/2 months ago I adopted Anthony from a rescue. The only apparent health issues he had were a fungal infection and his nails weren't cut. His previous owner said he is 3 years old. Something that both the vet and I overlooked when I first took him (first week I had him) is that he has some yellowish/off-white lumps in both eyes. One lump is smaller than the other. It doesn't seem to cause him any pain or any issues, so far it's only an aesthetic issue. Since I have noticed it, it hasn't seem to grown at all, and actually, at times, seem to reduce in size, and then go back to normal (on either side.) It doesn't ooze or become super red or really anything else.

These lump-like things are only visible if you grab his face and push his eyelid down. They're not visible whatsoever otherwise.
Please let me know if you've ever had any experience with this.
UQ2FEMA.jpg

7pf5ccs.jpg

Amalee

Cavy Slave
I've read through that a few times and I don't see anything similar to it. I can't find anything on google either.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.