Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C And so it begins 😄

Sballin

Cavy Slave
All of our stuffed arrived in the mail today to build our C&C cage for our two girls. It is a 2x4 with a 1x2 loft! Here is a picture of my wonderful amazing perfect boyfriend measuring and cutting the coroaplast for me, and here is a picture of the cage, all we have left to do is the ramp, loft, and I have to finish there fleece forest. I just put my girls in there and they are afraid of the fleece forest lol! I hid veggies in the two cuddle sacks I made for them and they will not go past the fleece to get it haha. I'm sure they will get used to it soon, they have never used a ramp before either so I hope they won't be too scared of it when we put it in!! They are definitely loving the extra space though, I'm so happy with how it's turned out so far!

Attachments

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

sierralj97

Cavy Slave
So cool! I love that fleece :) My boyfriend helped build with me as well haha! The only thing I trusted him to do was zip-tie the lid lol!

Sballin

Cavy Slave
So cool! I love that fleece :) My boyfriend helped build with me as well haha! The only thing I trusted him to do was zip-tie the lid lol!

Thank you!! Yeah I'm not good with measuring and building and such so I kept questioning evrything and he kept getting mad haha he did awesome though, I just stuck to making the fleece things and decorating ;) about to post some pics of my pigs in it, there still a little unsure on what to do with all the extra room lol!

Sballin

Cavy Slave
Here is some pictures of the exploring, hiding from the camera, and of course doing what they do best, eating!!

Attachments

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

houndoomwolf

Cavy Slave
Cool my baby guinea pig was sleeping on her food xD

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.