Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

A happy ending

Popcorn321

Cavy Slave
I would like to write a post as a conclusion to having a litter of 4 pups on April 4th 2015: a happy ending. Rosemary and Cinnamon are living very happily right now.

IMG_6348.JPG.jpgprofilepic34887_1.gif.jpeg

Vanilla was the runt, very small at birth but we weren't worried because she quickly caught up to everyone's size since she got special treatment from her mom. Vanilla was adopted on May 25th 2015 by a local teacher. She was paired with his female: Pouffy. They will be very well cared for, and won't be alone on weekends. The students are very responsible, and bring the guinea pigs onto the grass during lunch time. She was the first one to find a home. Vanilla will be greatly taken care of and will receive all the attention she deserves! <3
IMG_6791.jpg
Thyme finally found a home on June 29th. He was the only male, and finally we found him a loving home with a friend named Mustard. They get along very well. I'm happy I found Thyme a perfect home with a friend. He is so loved at his new home, and I still keep in contact with the owner, she tells me how much she loves them, and she cleans their cage almost every single day... * I made a DIY hay rack out of strawberry/berry packaging and tied it to the cage * <3
IMG_7279.jpg ( the one on the right with the black on his face is thyme, mustard is the white and brown one)
Piri-Piri & Paprika found a home together with me, their mom Rosemary, and Cinnamon. They have their own cage in another room, but eventually they might move in or near Cinnamon and Rosemary's cage. I'm looking forward to raise these two cuties, I find it special how they were born with me and will grow up with me as well as their mom, even though animals don't hold on to that as much as humans do. (Piri piri is the black one and paprika is brown)
IMG_7952.jpg
I'm happy that it all ended well. It was stressful to find people to adopt them, many people approached me but I wanted to make sure they could go to the best possible home. I think I did the best I could, and I hope they have a home as good if not better than the one I could give them. I wish them all the best of health and happiness and I will try my best to check up on how their doing. I love them all very much and I want the best for them, it was such a special experience for me to be able to raise these pups: something i'd never thought I'd do.\

THE END

Beatrix187

Cavy Slave
Adorable! Can I have them? :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.