Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rescues 33 guinea pigs in our care with more on the way...

@GuineaPig333, They all live indoors, in our house and share it with our 10 cats (3 ex-feral kittens looking for homes though!), 2 rats, 2 rabbits and fish. :)

The boys have their own room and the girls are in the lounge. Though Kalila and Teddy are currently in my mums room. In my room I have my two rabbits free range and then my boy piggy trio in a 2x9 c&c cage and my herd of 5 (4 girls and 1 de-sexed boy) in a 4x5 c&c cage...I was going to make them a 2x4 loft but all the spare grids have been used up for cages for the new rescues....oh well another time!

Your whole setup and rescue sound absolutely wonderful! Thank you for doing what you do! Is there a big number of guinea pigs in need in Auckland? There has only been one pig through my local rescue. I really wish I could help out, but I live in a different country!

Fab work you're doing, thank you so much!

Piggy hugs! xxx

You're doing an absolutely superb job. Much respect! :D

There are such beautiful piggies and kitties in your care! Thank you so much for taking them all in!!

Picture of Kalila.....tell me you can see the heart as well!

Yes, I see the heart on her little back. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.