Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

3 guinea pig webcams

happy.cavy

Cavy Slave
I just saw the previous post about guinea pig webcams and I wanted to share my own.

My website is HappyCavy.com. It has 3 live streaming webcams of my four cute guinea pigs Hammy, Bitsy, Feebee, and Buttercup. It's online 24/7 except Thursdays which is cage cleaning day: guinea pig webcam

Oh and there's a guinea pig blog, too! :cheerful:

Your pigs are so cute! I never catch the webcams, usually they're offline.
Nice cage, too. A couple seconds ago I was watching your pigs having a nose raising contest! lol

This idea is too cute and I love all the graphics! I favorited the site and when my boys are boaring I know where to go! lol

Your pigs are so cute! I never catch the webcams, usually they're offline.
Nice cage, too. A couple seconds ago I was watching your pigs having a nose raising contest! lol

The cams are online pretty much all the time, except for an hour each day for floor time. It is also offline on Thursdays for cage cleaning. We are in Oregon USA so maybe you're just checking when it's nighttime and dark in the cage? Regardless, I hope you keep checking back! :)

This idea is too cute and I love all the graphics! I favorited the site and when my boys are boaring I know where to go!

Thank you! :D

I'm just wondering, what's that white block that you have in their pellet dish?

Oh gosh.. that is just too cute..
That is sooooo cool! Love it!( and your pigs, cage, etc)

Wow, that is really cool!
Of course, my DD wants to that now-uh no. I can barely download pics LOL!
Thanks for the show-we loved watching.

i saw popcorning. Very cute piggers.

Amazing! technology is incredible these days.... Your username sure doesn't lie! haha. Thanks for sharing!

i feel like a guinea pig stalker

I'm just wondering, what's that white block that you have in their pellet dish?

It's a wooden block that the piigs like to chew on. Or more precisely, it is one of many items that serve as a chew-able for the ladies :)

How many pixels is your camera??

pretty. cool.

How many pixels is your camera??

All 3 cams use a resolution of 640x480 at 30 FPS. We try to make up for the ho-hum quality by paying close attention to lighting.

The humans will be purchasing newer cams within the next year. :cheerful:
But for us, the issue is really more about cost of bandwidth than quality of cam.

Perhaps we should setup a donation page! :eek:ptimist:

Love how you have multiple cameras.
I have a webcam for Patch and George.
It is usually on 24 hours with sound unless I am talking on phone.
I use it as a way to make sure they are not having any wild parties while I am at work :)
(broken link removed)

I love the guinea pig "Tic- Tok" It was super adorable!

I can't seem to find feebee! Unless she's the giant blob sleeping... I can't tell though lol.

She moved! its her... lol.

I absolutely LOVE your cage! Oh my goodness! Puts me to shame...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.