Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Dominance 2 sows mounting

campusgirll

Cavy Slave
When we first got Karma and Lulu, Karma bit Lulu's ear it bled and was kind of bad but then yesterday I seen Karma mount Lulu and she squated down but karma got down within about 3 seconds. Is this a dominance thing? I have watched closely and haven't seen it today. Just that once.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

jaycriae

Cavy Slave
Re: 2 Boars mounting

It is a dominance thing, the mounting is nothing to worry about, but if there's bloodshed, it could be dangerous to leave them together. How often do they fight, and how much room do they have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

campusgirll

Cavy Slave

They play all the time not much fighting. No bloodshed. They have their own crib sized cage

CavyMama

Cavy Slave

When we first got Karma and Lulu, Karma bit Lulu's ear it bled and was kind of bad but then yesterday I seen Karma mount Lulu and she squated down but karma got down within about 3 seconds. Is this a dominance thing? I have watched closely and haven't seen it today. Just that once.

Do you have two males? Your thread title says "two boars" but you said "SHE" squatted down when referring to Lulu.

campusgirll

Cavy Slave

Do you have two males? Your thread title says "two boars" but you said "SHE" squatted down when referring to Lulu.
Sorry 2 girls

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.