Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

2 level tent/bungalo

jacqueline

Cavy Slave
i tried looking for the exact picture in the gallery but couldn't find it. i just wanted to share that i made this 2 level hidey/bunk bed that i found on this site. it's got 1 bent grids on the bottom, topped with 1 flat grid, with a tent made of 2 grids on top of that. (get it?) MY PIGS LOVE IT!!! :D the minute i put it in their cage they started popcorning and climbing to the top and then jumping off again (it isn't that high - no real injury threat). i've gotten so many good ideas from all of you- i'm very grateful. thanks! ❤️

sounds cute where did you find this do you have pics of your own

I have been trying to look for pictures online.....I am not sure I totally understand how you are describing it. I would love to see what it looks like

sorry folks - i've been looking for the picture i saw of it as well. :sad: i don't have a camera, so can't post the pix of mine. i'll keep tryng!

so, i found the pix. it was made by willowfairie, and is called "The Tent". it's also in the photo gallery under hideys. i tried to paste it here, i'm not sure if it worked. sorry, i'm technically impaired. :eek:hmy:

Last edited:
2 level tent/bungalo

Found it. Very cute idea. :)

oh I love it gotta try that

I want to try too!!! :)

Is it open in the back too? So they can get in from either end? Good idea i think i will try it too. they didnt much like the fleece forest, always open to try new things for the cage.

The tent idea is by Willowfaery. Don't forget the 'e' !

thanks for posting the pix!! my boys are pretty fussy, i think. there's so few things they get excited about. but when i put this in their cage they went WILD!! :D it is open on both front and back. they jumped up, ran out the other side and jumped off, and popcorned around. best thing i ever made for them! hope your pigs love it as much. thanks for the idea willowfaery!! ❤️

hey i dont have any coroplast to cove the grid part, is a towel enough or towel and fleece?

i don't think that will work. when the pigs jump up and down, or even just sit there, you want to make sure their little toe don't go through the grids. :D

You could probably just use cardboard. I'd still cover it in the fleece though. Would love to try this out sometime.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.