Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Where to get fleece liner in Australia

GG guinea pig

Cavy Slave
I have a 2x4 c&c cage and are looking to get a fleece liner to cover the bottom and go over the side in Australia, my piggies like to go under fleece and I try clipping the fleece to the side but it's not big enough to do that so the corners are off the floor so they are staying wet and that's where my piggies like to sleep.

This site sells the kinds of liners you are describing. I do not know whether they ship to Australia or not.
(broken link removed)

I sewed my own version similar to these. (I also have a 2x4)

Im in aus too. I just bought fleece from spotlight big enough to fit my 2x6 and peg the sides. Cost me $15 for 1 fleece.
Where to get fleece liner in Australia

The anti pill fleece is the cheapes in plain colour. They to have funky patterns that I have seen. Make sure to show pics of your choice when your cage is done id love to see :)

Thank you, I forgot bout spotlight hopefully they have a Xmas design :)
I couldn't find any Christmas fleece at my local Spotlight (Though they have some nice Christmas cotton for the outside of Christmas cozies). I also get my fleece from Spotlight, occasionally I'll find a cheap fleece blanket at Kmart.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.