Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No at the bottom, geez, must I teach you everything.

They are not drawn to your fabulousness, they are drawn to my fabulousness which I have decided to bestow upon you and my godpig Tobias. Enough about you, how is my favorite little furry smore component?

Ughh. He fell asleep in my lap and then on my chest earlier. Cutest thing ever!!! He is snacking on his green leaf lettuce, and avoiding his raspberry at all costs. What did you mean at the bottom?

Down below the Quick Reply box, lists all the people that have been here. Even CavySpirit, apparently, I'm THAT entertaining. I'd like to give you credit but you're new here. :p

Hmm.. I dont have that listed on mine? I have nothing underneath the Post Quick Reply box. Shame .. that is not fair!

Oh maybe cause you're a newbie. I'll post some super secret information but don't let anybody else know :shhh:

[h=4]Members who have read this thread: 74[/h]
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed),
  • (broken link removed)

omg spam wall!

Lawl! It probably is because I am a little newblet. On the forum front page it says this topic has had 623 views. Hmmm. I guess that is multiple people on multiple occasions. Or maybe I have a lot of non member stalkers. lol

It's every time somebody views usually, so between you and me it's like 500 and everybody else is the other 123 lol.

Came across this when I was looking for something else for another member.

New to the forum.
Avoid or severely limit cruciferous vegetables like cabbage, broccoli, Brussels sprouts and cauliflower as they may cause gas

Broccoli can cause gas, so yes, you may have very well had a rescue full of farting pigs. Crisis adverted!

@Carrissa6729 & @bguardguy You two are hilarious!:D Why can't I be fabulous...! Ps I LOVE the tutu idea except I think my Bubble will eat it :expressio

Oh my...I am laughing so hard!

Hmm.. I dont have that listed on mine? I have nothing underneath the Post Quick Reply box. Shame .. that is not fair!

Same here. I don't see it either. Maybe @Carissa6729 just has some super skills that she can see this box. Hmm, interesting.

lol shhh...don't let the powers that be know!

Bahahah. I am telling everyone now!

Back to finding you another pig--usually if there's a pet store selling guinea pigs, there are people trying to re-home their pigs. In addition to Craigslist, you can try Petfinder, you can ask at your local veterinarian offices if they know of anyone trying to re-home pigs, you can check the bulletin boards at local pet supply stores, and you can check the placement sections of various guinea pig websites. Oh, and I forgot about Guinea Pig Cages, Care, Shelters, Veterinarians - Guinea Pig Zone !

Thank you @foggycreekcavy . I actually tried craigslist, petfinder and a couple of veterinarian offices already. I have finally gotten in touch with the local guinea pig rescue and the lady over it was super sweet and super helpful. However, I am on piggie quarantine for the next two and a half weeks. So we are remaining in touch until then. Thanks for the advice though.

Does she have any pictures up yet of adoptable piggies?

Oh yeah! I got them today! I will put them up soon!

Oh yeah! I got them today! I will put them up soon!
yay, i'm so happy to pick out tobias' new playmate! well i suppose you can help too...only if i approve though :D

Lol! Well. As long as I have a little say then I guesssssssssssssssssssssss I can deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.