Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New Piggie!!!

• Thread starter *Piglets-Angel*
  • Start date

*Piglets-Angel*

Cavy Slave
HIyA, yesterday I adopted a new piggie, her name is Silvia and she already is used to me, she doesnt run away at all, and man, does she drink alot!! Shes beautiful, she has like, in between short hair and medium hair, she has a cute mohawk like thing on her head, a black patch over one eye then a light brown patch over the other, shes about 7 months old and I dont think shes even 1 pound so im worried, but the shelter gave me a FrEE coupon to take her to get a check-up at any vet, so I dont have to spend $132.00 at the vet like I did last time!! Once I get her cage built (shes quarintineing in a pet store cage) Im gonna go shoppin at ferretstore.com for my pets, I bet I wont have any more money because I have 8 pets.....oh well I LoVE to spoil my pets..hehehehe!!!!
I want to make her ReaLLy welcome so if anybody has toy ideas that your piggies love, I NEEd to KNow!!!
Thanks,
! Piglets !

Also, how long should I quarintine??

Quarintine for three weeks. Also, shop at (broken link removed) It's a lot cheaper than The Ferret Store.

And if you would like to buy a cozie from me let me know. Pictures in my gallery. Pigs love them!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.