Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

How Many Cavies Do You Have? (POLL)

How Many piggies do you have?

• 1 (You really need to get that pig a buddy!)

Votes: 637 17.3%

Votes: 1,831 49.7%

Votes: 471 12.8%

Votes: 298 8.1%

Votes: 159 4.3%

Votes: 88 2.4%

Votes: 48 1.3%

Votes: 36 1.0%

Votes: 23 0.6%

Votes: 17 0.5%

Votes: 12 0.3%
  • 12 or More

Votes: 64 1.7%

• Total voters
2 boys I adopted

9 guineas of my own - I hope this number stays the same and doesn't grow or shrink.

22 currently in the rescue.

2 gorgeous little boys, I've only had them 3 weeks and fallen in love them already xx How Many Cavies Do You Have? (POLL)

I had two girls but I think I bought one pregnant, it gave birth yesterday so I now have 3. :)

I have 7 I have 5 girls one I bought pregnant and two boys one baby and one I just bought and more on the way

10 beautiful piggies that I love

two spunky sows!

Two
One long haired
One that looks like a squirrel not sure what bred that is haha

Two beautiful boys and two gorgeous girls:)

9 guineas of my own - I hope this number stays the same and doesn't grow or shrink.

22 currently in the rescue.

UPDATE:

Due to the passing of one of my boys, and then adopting 3 girls (the two little Lethal white bubs, Dede & Delta and their mother)...I have 11 of my own at the moment. One herd of 6 girls and a de-sexed boy - Trixie, Gigi, Pixie, Buttercup, Jasmine, Calci & Pluto and then a herd of four - Dede, Delta, Darla & Ron (de-sexed)...all of my own boys always get de-sexed.

In the rescue currently 34 with two currently going through the surrender process so it'll be up to 36.

6 little munchkins! 2 girls 4 boys!, All with their own personality! How Many Cavies Do You Have? (POLL)How Many Cavies Do You Have? (POLL)How Many Cavies Do You Have? (POLL)How Many Cavies Do You Have? (POLL)How Many Cavies Do You Have? (POLL)

8 piggies, soon to be 9. I've got 6 boys, soon to be 7, and two girls who are spayed :)

One piggie would love another but can't! :( How Many Cavies Do You Have? (POLL)

5 glamorous and gorgeous girls.

I have one cage with 1 neuthered boy and 2 girls, an another cage with another boy waiting to be neuthered

I sadly only have 1 baby pig. I just got her yesterday. She's super small but the cutest thing ever! Her name is Belle. I can't tell how old she is though

3 boys in a 2x8
2 girls in a 2x5

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.