Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello, New Here

jessicasmith

Cavy Gazer
Hello, my name is Jessica. We have two male guinea pigs. Also have three bunnies, a kitten and a dog.

jessicasmith

Cavy Gazer
two male piggies Gus Gus and Blue, female bun Snowflake, two male buns Clover and Prince Alfred, female kitty Ana, male dog Ollie. They are all kept separate with the exception of one male and female bun who are both neutered and share a C&C cage. The dog and kitty are slowly being introduced as kitty is new and she was rescued after a horrible dog bite so obviously she doesn't trust dogs now. She was nearly frozen to death when she was found (thus named Ana). The lone bun and the dog are already friends. Also the piggies are kept together in a C&C cage but with grids separating them since I haven't successfully bonded them, yet they both seem lonely. This way they can see, talk and smell but not hurt or annoy one another too much. I would love for them to one day bond and be housed together. Blue is a curly abbynese (not sure the spelling) and he seems overzealous with male hormones or something. He will relentlessly annoy Gus Gus and it is heartbreaking.

MerryFriarTuck

Cavy Slave
Welcome! I love all your pet's names, and the story behind Ana's :love: So glad you rescued her! That is a lovely mix of pets, much like ours we have (though we don't have bunnies ) This forum is wonderful and will always help you, it definitely has for me! I'd love to see pictures of your piggies :)

petluv

Cavy Slave
Welcome! You sound like you have an “ark-full” there! :D It is so wonderful that you are able to help so many critters. They sound very well cared for. I can’t wait to hear more about your babies as time goes on!

Lychee

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! I am jealous of all the pets you have, but it does sound like a lot of love going on. Good luck bonding your boars!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.