Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Impaction I honestly am not quite sure what to call this

Scooter_is_dumb

Cavy Slave
My guinea pig scooter has had this weird build up on his area. I’m honestly not quite sure what it is I thought it was maybe impaction but now I don’t think it is. From what I can tell he’s not very bothered by it it just kinda grosses me out. Sorry for bad quality pic it was hard to hold him at that angle

Attachments

C8ED9A7E-1DE9-452B-81BB-BAD5E1D8BB4D.jpg

Cathryn

Cavy Slave
My guinea pig scooter has had this weird build up on his area. I’m honestly not quite sure what it is I thought it was maybe impaction but now I don’t think it is. From what I can tell he’s not very bothered by it it just kinda grosses me out. Sorry for bad quality pic it was hard to hold him at that angle
I think I am struggling with a similar thing with my bore. No impaction as I can fully evert the scrotal sac. Always smells weird and feels rough. I am washing his sac out each week but same thing. I am going to post to ask for some advice. I'll take him to a vet if it's abnormal. See what happens.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.