Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Chat Got my pig a companion and omg the difference it makes!

Secretariat

Cavy Slave
My friend who got her pig from the same litter as me decided she couldn't handle it so she gave her pig to me and like I have never seen my baby so happy! They make all kinds of cute noises and when I removed Jude (my new pig) from introduction time to put her in the cage Angela (original pig) started making these sad little crying sounds. Angela is so happy I completely understand why people are so adamant about having at least two together. I'm so happy that they have each other [emoji4][emoji4] No pig should be alone !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boopy

Cavy Slave
I am introducing my two next weekend. I have to do a quarantine for the new piggy. My other piggy's cage mate passed away and she's been depressed but I think they will get along. I am glad to hear your guinea pig is happy to have their sibling again!

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
@Secretariat, you did, I hope, turn them both over and make sure they're the same sex before putting them together?

Secretariat

Cavy Slave
@Secretariat, you did, I hope, turn them both over and make sure they're the same sex before putting them together?

Yes I did they are both females thank god.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.